Saturday, December 29, 2007

Puddles Reinvigorated


It was heartbreaking going though weeks of limping, pain and leg dragging. On the recommendation of our vet my walks were cut short, I was not allowed to walk, jump or otherwise have fun. How is a charming dog like me to beg if you can't sit up. It was embarrising to be carried to a spot to mark and do my business. I could not run or walk. I even had to change the way I pooped. This was drastic. I was tripping and falling like an old dog.

Now, after two months of restricted movement I am better, fatter and feeling great. I am back to feeling like a good house dog. The paralysis is gone! The difference is clear. The left leg moves better and there is no obvious signs of the former pain.

Last week at the mall I worked my usual charma on a mall store employee. Humans are weak and suseptable to the Pudman's charms. After lavishing attention on the Pudman, she asked if she could give me a little bear. As you can see the Pudman imediately took to his new friend.

This week Puddles had three canine guests (and their masters) at the Law Office. Three Poodles from a local CPA office came by for a refinance of their dog house. Puddles enjoyed meeting and greeting his new friends.

No comments: